A Greener Home Event Extended!



I sincerely apologize for the late start on A Greener Home. For some reason, April has seemed to slip by me unnoticed! Where did April go?! I was still thinking it was March... AND Easter is next in a few days! It's going to be busy around here.

I do admit, blogging has taken a backseat for the past few weeks. Learning how to discipline a child when they are going through new stages can be hard! It's taken a toll on me emotionally. I feel like everything I do lately is not working and I'm running out of ideas. I just have to remember to take a deep breath before I speak! Any parents out there with really spirited children?

Needless to say, Expect some great features these next few days!


____________________________________________________________

0 comments: