I'm participating in A Blogtastic Extravaganza 2.0!

June 8th, 2011
6:15pm


Photobucket


Remember A Blogtastic Extravaganza? Well, starting August 17th, A Blogtastic Extravaganza 2.0 will begin! 100 blogs will be linking together to offer you prizes totalling at least $5,000. I'm so happy to tell you that I'm participating in A Blogtastic Extravaganza 2.0! I have a few wonderful sponsors lines up and am looking forward to sharing them with you VERY soon. Every blog has chosen their own theme and mine is "The Miniature Scientist". Babies are the ultimate scientists. This prize package will have items that will help bring about that natural curiosity that babies and all children have.

I can't wait! Keep on the lookout as I post Sponsorship Spotlight posts for A Blogtastic Extravaganza 2.0.

If you are interested in being a sponsor, please contact me at knockedupandnursing@gmail.com.


__________________________________________________________

0 comments: