WAHM Wares: Woolies!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhIDlOucA8R_hS5AIKQqvY55M6FFkSHRfB3sufdJLnAUpDD8kEmiDSczwDmmPy66zQoWEC2ztXHzcMINXMexc3NSAUvzuUYVMncp1-YWqKcobY29UhuDPrOvJ0qlIEfvt7zis28jANQrR3w/s1600/il_fullxfull.150410774.jpg



I recently discovered wool as a diapering option. I knew about it but thought it was for the really die hard cloth diapering fans (which i consider myself even though i don't use wool....yet). But after thinking about THE most natural thing that i can wrap around my Baby's bum for waterproofing, wool is it!
We're expecting a baby in December and I'm starting to invest in wool. I came across this giveaway by Makin' It. She makes really adorable woolies that are loving handcrafted! She has an Etsy shop here. I think my favorite piece that she has now is a red and yellow cover with ruffles on the bum! Sooo cute! Head on over and check it out!

0 comments: