Great article on the life of a Midwife's Husband

March 23rd, 2011
1:36pm

I often think of what I'll do with myself when my kids are all grown up. Being a Stay at Home Mom is an amazing profession and the next logical thing for me to do is homeschool my kids. But what am I to do after raising my children? I'll have been out of the workforce for more than 20 years with little to no "skills". I'll have spent those years teaching my children and doing my best to be a mother. I will have experience with birthing and breastfeeding. Two things I'm passionate about. I'd love to become a midwife or lactation consultant in the future. I've talked to my husband about this and he's very supportive. I came across this article on a husband's perspective on it all.

http://www.mothering.com/pregnancy-birth/married-to-the-midwife

Are you a stay at home mom? What do you plan on doing when your kiddos are all grown up?

_______________________________________________________________

1 comments:

Blogger said...

I make $20 for each 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer base needs and wants. So big companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.