A Greener Home Event Starting April 1st

March 22nd, 2011
9:49am




In a little less than two weeks, I'm going to have a new event on the blog. A Greener Home will feature ways to reduce consumption of paper and plastic products and ways to make your home more sustainable. I'm so excited about this one! This is a subject that I'm really interested in. Not only is reducing your paper products a way to save money but you are also keeping chemical laden products out of your home. AND it's great for the earth.

There are some great sponsors lined up so far and I can't wait for you guys to meet them. Go get acquainted while we wait for the event to start on April 1st.






Pro Utilitas



Cushy Tooshy


If you would like to be added to this wonderful list of sponsors, Please email me at
knockedupandnursing@gmail.com


EXTRA ENTRY OPTION:

Display the A Greener Home event button on your blog for 5 extra entries into all giveaways during the event!

Simply copy the code in the box below the button and enter it on your blog.
Come back here and leave 5 separate comments with the link to where the button can be found.

A Greener Home



_________________________________________________________

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Hi there, I found you on the cloth diaper blog hop :) This is a GREAT event- I'm excited for it too, I keep hearing about un-paper towels and though we don't really use paper much would love to find out more I am always looking for ways to make my family more green I(and save money!)Love your blog- especially your title as I was knocked up and nursing until very recently when my daughter weaned herself :( I'm fairly new to cding and blogging and would love you to stop by and offer any advice/input if you have a moment! http://oneprayingmommy.blogspot.com/
Thanks-
Miranda

DayBreak Ventures said...

Great post about nursing home event!I really liked this post. You write about this topic very well. I really like your blog and I will definetly bookmark it! Keep up the super posts! :)
Senior Residence TX

Hannah Avery said...

I put your button on my blog.
http://pursuingvirtue.blogspot.com/


hannahavery85@yahoo.com

Hannah Avery said...

I put your button on my blog.
http://pursuingvirtue.blogspot.com/


hannahavery85@yahoo.com