New blog look and changed URL

So, I was playing around with blog templates and decided it was time to upgrade. As you can see, It looks purdy! I attempted to re-write some HTML code last night and was successful! I actually squealed when i picked the right value to change! My husband laughed at me, but i felt like i had accomplished something as major as a bomb disarming.

I also changed the URL from intothemindofastayathomemom.blogspot.com
to knockedupandnursing.blogspot.com because i actually figured out how to change those things!

Anyways let me know if anyone is having problems!
I'd love feed back!

As always,
good luck!

1 comments:

JakenMattsMom said...

Love the design of your blog!

Came over from follow Fridays!

Please check out my blog!

http://jakenmattsmom.blogspot.com

Thanks

Sabreena

p.s. I'm following you!