Flats Challenge Day 7

I've been absent for days 5 and 6 of the challenge. Forgive me. Anyways, the flats challenge is still going strong. Days 5 and 6 went off without a hitch. Washing and drying was fine and going great. I had run out of Rockin Green before the challenge had started and was using Dr. Bonner's Castile Soap. When that ran out, I found this "home soap" stuff that we had bought ages ago. It has 802 uses, including washing your clothes, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. The diapers came out clean and smelled like nothing so I knew it was working. I stopped by Baby Earth, one of the local natural parenting stores in town and picked up some Rockin Green for diapers and the rest of our clothes. I washed the flats in Rockin Green on Friday and boy, was that wash cycle dirty! The diapers never smelled dirty or ammonia-y before Friday.

There are definitely things that I have learned to make things easier. I'll have an outline of some tips tomorrow and an overview of the experience. I'm off for my last handwashing of the challenge...

Rules:



0 comments: