Sponsorship Spotlight #2: Zizzies and Izzies ***Extra Entries***

Now let's take a look at another wonderful sponsor for A Merry Fluffy Christmas. (Sponsorship Spoltight post order was chosen via Random.org)



Zizzies and Izzies
is an Etsy shop that sells fleece diaper soakers, reusable snack bags, sandwich wraps, and hats and hair accessories for kids and adults.

I think Shelly sums it up well when she says:

"I'm a stay at home mom inspired by my kids to start making reusable, environmentally friendly and cost effective products. Other moms always said I should sell them, so I spend my evenings sewing and my weekends as a craft fair road warrior."


Fleece Soakers - Set of Two Small


Shelly makes fleece diaper covers, designer prefolds, cloth diapering accessories and cute clothes made from eco-friendly materials. Zizzies and Izzies has a wide variety of boy, girl and gender neutral prints for their diaper covers.


Cloth Wipes - Pink Flowers


Shelly's cloth wipes have a super soft flannel on one side and low pile terry cloth on the other. Each order comes with a recipe for a cloth wipes solution. What a great idea! I never used cloth wipes until a few month ago even though I was an avid cloth diapering mama. The thought to use cloth for wipes just never occurred to me. My first set of cloth wipes made me a believer. Using cloth wipes is one of the things that I wish somebody had told me about when my daughter was first born. I'd reccommend that everyone try cloth wipes. They are so easy to clean up and great for other uses around the house. My daughter uses them to blow her nose. She prefers them because she says Kleenex are too rough.


Snack Pack - Mod Fruit


Reusable lunch and snack sacks are a great way to cut down on everyday costs. By investing in reusable items, not only are you helping the environment, you are saving money. Zizzies and Izzies has reusable bags and sandwich wraps in great prints. I love the pear one pictured above.

I want to thank Zizzies and Izzies for participating in A Merry Fluffy Christmas.

Extra Entries:

For extra entries into ANY A Merry Fluffy Christmas giveaway:
Leave a comment on this post for each item you did below and leave your email address.
I will keep track on all entries and enter them at the end of all A Merry Fluffy Christmas giveaways.

1. "Like" Zizzies and Izzies on Facebook.
2. Add Zizzies and Izzies to you favorites on Etsy. (Please leave your username)

24 comments:

Rebecca W said...

I like Zizzies Britches on fb @rebeccaw2005
rebeccaw2005 at hotmail dot com

Lindsey said...

I like Zizzie & Izzies on FB.
Lindsey Galvez
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

Lindsey said...

I added their Etsy as a Fave!
lindseygalvez
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

Tannis said...

Like Zizzies & Izzies on FB.
tannis_z at excite dot com

Meg said...

I like Zizzies & Izzies on Facebook (FB name = Lego)

legoisking at gmail dot com

Meg said...

Added their shop to my Etsy favorites! (Etsy name = chapstickmeg)

legoisking at gmail dot com


ps--thanks for keeping track of the entries for us. I always enter these things and then forget that I did! lol

Stephanie-jean Life:SemiCrunchy said...

I like Zizzes and Izzies on FB - Stephanie-jean Weber

Stephanie-jean Life:SemiCrunchy said...

I <3 Sissies and Issies on Etsy - Natertotsmommy

Tara said...

I like Zizzies Britches on fb
taraz9 at excite dot com

Tara said...

added their Etsy as a Fave
taraz9 at excite dot com

Nikki said...

I made them on of my Etsy favorites (ngiraldi) ngiraldi @ gmail . com

casey_face said...

fav on etsy (casey830)
"like" on facebook

casey830@verizon.net

Unknown said...

fav on etsy-- sophieandmomma
n.snaer@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Like zizzies and izzies on facebook
n.snaer@gmail.com
nathania goforth

Alliejean said...

like zizzles and izzies on FB username RileyRoy AllieWiley
lil_allie_baby at hotmail dot com

Alliejean said...

Heart them on Etsy
alliewiley
lil_allie_baby at hotmail dot com

Heather Aguilar said...

I like Zizzles and Izzies on Facebook
theaguilars at verizon dot net

Heather Aguilar said...

I added their shop to my favorites on Etsy - HRA3Mom
theaguilars at verizon dot net

Mama Swears said...

Like Zizzies and Izzies on Facebook as Kristen H-R
krishackney at suddenlink dot net

Mama Swears said...

I hearted Zizzies and IZzies on Etsy
krishackney

krishackney at suddenlink dot net

MaFishie said...

like on FB
caseyzanna @ gmail dot com

Brittney Minor said...

Like on FB!

brittleby at yahoo dot com

Brittney Minor said...

Added to my favorites on Etsy!

brittleby at yahoo dot com

Blogger said...

Just received my payment for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make filling out paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys.