Sponsorship Spotlight #4: Zookies ***Extra Entries***

I fell a little behind in posting my Sponsorship Spotlight posts for A Merry Fluffy Christmas. Let''s dive in with a Review and spotlight on Zookies. (Sponsorship Spotlight post order was chosen via Random.org)






dozen CLOTH WIPES



In the heart of Amish Country, PA, an elementary school teacher turned stay at home mom was looking for a way to contribute to the family monetarily and stay at home with her kids. Zookies was born. Michele Zook specializes in cloth diaper covers, cloth wipes, reusable snack bags and bibs. Michele was generous in offering a diaper cover for review.



The Review:

We were sent a surprise cover in the mail. I was so excited to get it as Zookies was my first sponsor for A Merry Fluffy Christmas. Upon opening, my son screamed, "DINOSAURS!". Dinosaurs are a favorite as this house with both of my kids, but my son has a special affinity for them. He literally couldn't stop saying "dinosaurs" when we opened it. James asks for this cover by name!

I want to say that this diaper cover is the ONLY product that I've ever used that actually has laundry tabs that WORK!!!! As a fluff addict (Hello, my name is Sarah and I love Fluff.) I've tried many, many diapers and covers. Big name brands to small work at home mommy brands. This is it; the only one that works! The dreaded "diaper chai
n" is what made me a fan of snaps. Well, that and having to pick link and fuzz out of the velcro of my diaper tabs. Laundry tabs, in theory, are a great idea... if they work. And Zookies laundry tabs do! Here's a close up shot. It also shows the quality work that goes into each cover!


woodland friends DIAPER COVER in size M



You really need to go look at her shop. Michele has some of the cutest fabrics for her covers that I've seen in a long time. She get most of her fabrics from a quaint family owned and operated store because she believes in supporting local "Mom and Pop" businesses; a practice more of us should employ. Right now, the covers are only available in touchtape. Michele has a snap press on order so be on the look out for Zookies covers with snaps!


This is the only "action shot" I could get!


Zookies offers 4 sizes of covers. To ensure a great fit on your little one, Michele suggests measuring the rise (from the belly button to the back waist).

Extra Small: 13" rise (approx 7-11 lbs)
Small: 15" rise (approx 10-15lbs)
Medium: 17" rise (approx 15-25lbs)
Large: 19" rise (approx 25-30+lbs)

Ease of use: Very easy. The touchtape is a lifesaver when changing a wiggly toddler.

Fit: In the picture above, James is wearing a Babee Greens Fitted diaper under the cover. Look how trim it is! Even his smaller sized pants fit on over this diaper combo! I also tried the cover with our Mother Ease Sandy's fitted, which is on the fluffy side. There was plenty of room for Fluffy fitteds. This cover has room to accommodate all different diaper combos and baby shapes! We also never had any leaks or red marks. This cover is a great overnight choice.

Materials: This cover is made from PUL, 100% cotton outer and hook and loop touchtape. I've tried other diapers that have a cotton outer that wick when wet. The cotton outer always stayed dry!

Cost: Between $13 an $15. What a steal!

Overall Opinion: This diaper cover is a favorite with mama, daddy and James. The quality of Michele's covers are wonderful. Great stitching, awesome fabrics and laundry tabs that work puts this cover at the top of my list! Go grab one at her etsy shop.

Don't see a fabric you like? Michele is happy to work with you on a custom order.

***UPDATE***
Michele has set up a new website that she'd like everyone to check out. Visit www.zookiescrafts.com and take a look around.


I want to thank Michele and Zookies for joining us in A Merry Fluffy Christmas Event!

Extra Entries:

For extra entries into ANY A Merry Fluffy Christmas giveaway:
Leave a comment on this post for each item you did below and leave your email address.
I will keep track on all entries and enter them at the end of all A Merry Fluffy Christmas giveaways.

1. "Like" Zookies on Facebook.
2. Add Zookies to your favorite shops on Etsy.
3. Make a purchase from Zookies. (1 extra entry for each dollar spent. I will verify with Michele).

22 comments:

Nikki said...

I like Zookies on FB :) ngiraldi @ gmail . com

Nikki said...

Zookies is one of my favorites on Etsy :) ngiraldi @ gmail . com

Lindsey said...

I liked Zookies on FB.
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

Lindsey said...

I added Zookies as a fave on Etsy.
lindseygalvez
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

Tara said...

like on fb
taraz9 at excite dot com

Tara said...

fave on etsy
taraz9 at excite dot com

Rebecca W said...

I like Zookies on Facebook @rebeccaw2005
rebeccaw2005 at hotmail dot com

Kelly Polizzi said...

thanks for following. I'm following you back.

Jackie said...

I added zookies as a fav on etsy (my shop is domestically green)

casey_face said...

fav on etsy (casey830)

casey_face said...

like on facebook :)

casey830@verizon.net

.:karen:. said...

added as a favorite on etsy. (raven077)

blondredhead at mac dot com

orangefukurou said...

Added Zookies to my favorite shops on Etsy
ID-tomokofive

tomokofive at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I Like Zookies on Facebook

n.snaer@gmail.com
nathania goforth

Unknown said...

Added Zookies as one of my fav etsy shops.

n.snaer@gmail.com
sophieandmomma

Alliejean said...

like Zookies on FB username RileyRoy AllieWiley
lil_allie_baby at hotmail dot com

Alliejean said...

Heart them on Etsy
alliewiley
lil_allie_baby at hotmail dot com

Heidi said...

Like Zookies on facebook. (Heidi L Kittelson)
heidikittelson at gmail dot com

Heidi said...

Added Zookies to favorites on etsy. (friedturtle)
heidikittelson at gmail dot com

Heather Aguilar said...

I like Zookies on Facebook
theaguilars at verizon dot net

Heather Aguilar said...

I added their Etsy shop to my favorites - HRA3Mom
theaguilars at verizon dot net

Blogger said...

I just got a cheque for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn filling out paid surveys at home...

So I took a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys to set the record straight.