Sponsorship Spotlight #24: ReThink Crafts***Extra Entries*** Plus Review




Cynthia, the brains behind ReThink Crafts, is a mother of three who loves to create out of recycled materials. Living in Oregon, a place where people are eco-friendly, has inspired her to create using reclaimed and repurposed materials. Cynthia's Etsy store focuses on cloth diaper covers but her blog is filled with other great crafts.

Cynthia started making diaper covers for her son when she realized that the more covers she had, the less laundry she had to do. She has worked hard to modify the design; providing comfort and minimize leakage. The diaper wraps are made to cover any diaper. They are affordable and have super cute prints.

NEW- Cloth Diaper Covers-Fall Mums- medium
This Fall Mums pattern is one of my favorites!


NEW- Cloth Diaper Cover- Going for Ride- Large
"Going for a Ride" is a super fun.

The Review:



Cynthia sent me two diaper covers (a small and a medium) to review. Sadly, I'll have to wait to try them out as they are too small for James. But Baby should be here any day now! The covers have some of the cutest fabric I've seen. I told Cynthia to surprise me and these covers are "me". I love the brown dots and the yellow bird print. The diaper covers has a waterproof layer of PUL to keep leaks at bay. It also has strong velcro to ensure a great fit. The cover is lightweight so it cuts down on bulkiness.

Materials: Cotton outer with PUL inner. Velcro closure.

Cost: Cynthia has her products very competitively priced. At $13.00 a piece they are very affordable.

Overall Opinion: The covers have a great look to them. My son wanted to put the cover on his Baby Sam doll and it looks really cute. The velcro is strong and I can tell that even a toddler would have a hard time pulling these off. I can't wait to try these out!

Thanks Cynthia and ReThink Crafts for being a part of this wonderful event. Stay tuned for her products in a prize package coming up in a few hours!



Extra Entries:

For extra entries into ANY A Merry Fluffy Christmas giveaway:
Leave a comment on this post for each item you did below and leave your email address.
I will keep track on all entries and enter them at the end of all A Merry Fluffy Christmas giveaways.

1. "Like" ReThink Crafts on Facebook.
2. Tell me your favorite item from ReThink Crafts. (Look on her facebook page for some more pictures).
3. Add ReThink Crafts to your favorites on Etsy.
4. Follow the ReThink Crafts Blog publicly.

25 comments:

Jessica King said...

Liked RTC on FB
Jessica King
Sweet20j @ Yahoo.com

Jessica King said...

I LOVE the Cow Print Diaper cover!
Sweet20j @ Yahoo.com

Jessica King said...

Added ReThink Crafts to my Favorites on Etsy
sweet20j
Sweet20j @ Yahoo.com

Jessica King said...

Following the Rethink Crafts Blog
Sweet20j @ Yahoo.com

Nikki said...

I really like the NEW- Cloth Diaper Covers-Fall Mums- medium! ngiraldi @ gmail . com

Nikki said...

ReThink Crafts is one of my favorites on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com

Madeline said...

Like ReThink on Facebook.

madelinemiller at gmail dot com

Madeline said...

Love the Going for a Ride cover. I love her fabrics!!!

madelinemiller at gmail dot com

Madeline said...

Added as a favorite on Etsy.

madelinemiller at gmail dot com

Madeline said...

Follow the ReThink blog publicly.

madelinemiller at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Liked Rethink crafts on FB
n.snaer at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

fav item: the red Tropical Flowers diaper cover
n.snaer at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

her shop is on Fav on Etsy now
n.snaer at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

following rethink crafts publicly
n.snaer at gmail dot com

Alliejean said...

I found a paper garlind idea on her blog that I think Im going to have to do on my christmas tree!
lil_allie_baby at hotmail dot com

Alliejean said...

heart on etst
alliewiley
lil_allie_baby at hotmail.com

Alliejean said...

follow blog

lil_allie_baby at hotmail dot com

Alliejean said...

like on FB username RileyRoy AllieWiley
lil_allie_baby at hotmail dot com

Heather Aguilar said...

I like ReThink Crafts on Facebook
theaguilars at verizon dot net

Heather Aguilar said...

My favorite diaper cover is the blue zoo one from her FB pictures
theaguilars at verizon dot net

Heather Aguilar said...

I added ReThink Crafts to my favorites on Etsy
theaguilars at verizon dot net

Heather Aguilar said...

I follow ReThink Crafts' blog
theaguilars at verizon dot net

MaFishie said...

Like RTC on FB
caseyzanna @ gmail dot com

MaFishie said...

following RTC blog
caseyzanna @ gmail dot com

MaFishie said...

llove the green/blue apple diaper cover

caseyzanna @ gmail dot com